Have you always wanted to learn how to make your own sea glass jewelry? Learn how to make your own sterling silver wire wrapped sea glass necklace with this beginner kit. It includes the basics you need to start creating your own wearable sea glass treasures.
• 5" of Sterling Silver Wire (heavy gauge so it will hold your piece in place and not break)
• Sterling Silver Saturn Chain (this is the chain I use in many of my pieces that you love with the balls), you choose your desired length!!
• Jewelry quality round nose pliers (a must have when designing jewelry)
• Authentic Long Island Sea Glass 1 1/2"-2" in green, clear and brown. (you will receive one of each color)... or feel free to use your own sea glass from your personal collection.
• Color Psychology description card (see below to find what each color represents and how it can help by wearing it).
• Step by step printed tutorial
Want to choose a color with meaning?...
Green sea glass
Green is also traditionally associated with money, finances, banking, ambition, greed, jealousy, and wall street. The color green has healing power and is understood to be the most restful and relaxing color for the human eye to view. Green can help enhance vision, stability and endurance.
Clear sea glass
The color white is cleanliness personified, the ultimate in purity!! This is why it is traditionally worn by western brides, and the reason why doctors wear white jackets. White is a color of protection and encouragement, offering a sense of peace and calm, comfort and hope, helping alleviate emotional upsets.
Brown sea glass
Brown is a natural color that evokes a sense of strength and reliability. It's often seen as solid, much like the earth, and it's a color often associated with resilience, dependability, security, and safety. Brown brings to mind feelings of warmth, comfort, and security. It's often described as natural, down-to-earth, and conventional, but brown can also be sophisticated.
Want to make your necklace a little more personal?
Add a Starfish, Sand Dollar, Paw, hand stamped word or initial charm to your kit under Add a Charm at
•• Make it a fun DIY family night and order one for you and your kids or friends! ••
Shipping is Free!
No Discount Codes can be applied to DIY kits.
Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your DIY kit as certain materials may need to be ordered for your special kit.